The automated version of these horizontal honing machines ensures high volume, batch production and applications where high stock removal rates are required.
The manual version is ideal for small batch production and prototypes. Fully adjustable spindle speeds, stroking speeds and stone pressures facilitate the smallest mandrel or the greatest rate of stock removal.
- Adjustable spindle speeds, stroking speeds and stone pressure
- Light weight safety interlock guard
- Ergonomically positioned operating controls
A versatile machine with tool expansion and stroking speeds through servo drive with Siemens control Systems.
This machine has a stroke of 500mm with diameter ranging from 3-25mm with rotary indexing table and in process gauging as optional.
- Twin spindle vertical honing machine
- Adjustable spindle speed
- Stroking and expansion through ball screw
- Vertical slide moves on a pair of LM guide way system
Honing Machines – Speedhone EM & EA
Honing Machines – Speedhone EAS
Honing Machines – E 3500S
Honing Machines – E 3500TS