TUV Certified for ISO 9001:2015 for QMS, ISO 14001:2015 for EMS, ISO 45001:2018 & SA 8000:2014
TUV Certification for IATF 16949:2016
Wendt India’s corporate governance philosophy envisages attainment of highest level of transparency, accountability and equity across all facets of its operations and dealings with all. The corporate governance policy is guided by Five fundamental tenets
to the Company &
by the Board
for all Shareholders
Wendt (India) Ltd. (WIL) commitment to ethical and lawful business conduct will be a fundamental shared value of the Board of Directors, the senior management and all other employees of the Company.
Consistent with its “Values and Beliefs”, WIL has formulated the following Code of Conduct as a guide to the high ethical standards expected of its Directors and Senior Management.
- Executives who are in the grade of General Manager and above;
- All executives directly reporting to the Chief Executive and
- Company Secretary
- Act honestly, diligently and in good faith and integrity in all their dealings with and for the Company.
- Not use any confidential information obtained by them from the Company for personal financial gain nor will that information be used to obtain financial benefit for any other person.
- Not engage in any business, relationship or activity which might detrimentally conflict with the interest of the Company.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all material non-public information about the Company, its business and affairs.
- Abide by all applicable laws and regulations including the Company’s Insider Trading code.
- Not use their status to seek or accept any personal gains or favours from those doing business or seeking to do business with the Company or from the other employees of the Company.
- Not accept, any gifts, donations or comparable benefits the value of which is more than Rs.1,000/- in their official capacity.
- Not share any information regarding the Company, its business and/or affairs with media without the prior approval of the Corporate Disclosure Officer.
- Not hold position of Director / Advisor with a competitor Company.
- Inform the Chairman of changes in their interests that may interfere with their ability to perform their duties or impact their independence as a Board member
* As approved in the Board Meeting dated 22nd October 2005.